Logitech G502 HERO software setup download and driver installation for Windows & Mac and get the hands on a high powered gaming mouse for ultimate gaming.
Logitech G502 HERO gaming mouse is an advanced and powerful mouse for an efficient gaming experience. G502 HERO is got huge fan following among the gamers worldwide for it’s powerful features. It’s not just gaming mouse, it is beyond that and power up all the daily tasks with it’s speed. Logitech G502 HERO mouse and it’s cordless big fellow Logitech G502 Lightspeed offer the performance that we couldn’t see before. This tiny gadget is most effective for gaming.
Logitech G502 HERO Software Setup Download and Driver Installation
To get benefits of this high performance mouse, you need to install the compatible logitech g502 software and driver to the machine. No need to worry about the drivers and software. LogitechDriverSolutions.com have taken care of it and providing all the compatible Windows & Mac supported Logitech G502 HERO software and drivers to install. We provide direct downloads of the un-touched drivers and Logitech G502 software from it’s official website. We do support in installing the software and drivers so you can easily get it ready and start playing with it.
Logitech G502 Hero Gaming Mouse Review
Logitech G502 HERO Mouse is featured with customizable RGB illumination lights for indicator as well it’s logo G design. These RGB illumination places are designed accordingly, so they can be visible while using and give a really cool look. G logo is placed very precisely in between the thumb and finger to make sure it doesn’t get hidden by the hand.
It’s beautifully designed and engineered to give ease of use under your palm. It is designed in a way to make a maximum grip without any force. Even can be controlled without using the whole palm, just fingers are enough to take control of all.
If we look at it’s buttons and operations, Logitech G502 HERO gives the flexible and best button options and positions. It has a bunch of 11 buttons that offer maximum flexibility as per your comfort zone. It comes with 2 left and finger buttons and 1 center button, 2 buttons on the left edge, 1 in the middle and more to this 2 thumb buttons. There’s 3 additional buttons on the thumb that can be customized as per the need and ease of your thumb. Some users face it hard to control through primary switches, they can even use the DPI logo button as well.
Logitech G502 Hero Software & Specifications
- Logitech G502 HERO is High performance gaming mouse with 16K DPI sensing unit for ultimate performance and accuracy. It’s 16K sensors make it more accurate and offer the best gaming experience.
- Comes with wide range of buttons that can be customized as per the needs and as you feel comfortable with. These 11 buttoned mouse gives an instant and efficient game-play.
- It’s LightSync Technology offer customizable RGB illumination lights make it flexible to switch through the millions of colors to the one you love. Sync color with the other Logitech gaming setup and accessories easily.
- Weight Adjustment System to give best grip over, it packed with 5 detachable weights of 3.6 grams inside that give the maximum precision and equilibrium.
- Fast Click Response with it’s super smooth buttons. Also bunch of 11 buttons adds extra crisp to it for flexibility and better gaming.
- Engineered with Mechanical Switch for tensioning system with a perfectly balanced pivot point.
OS Compatibility of Logitech G502 HERO Software Setup
Logitech G502 HERO gaming mouse software supports almost every new operating system. These software and drivers are fully compatible with the following operating system version.
- Windows 10 (64 bit & 32 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit & 32 bit)
- Windows 7 (64 bit & 32 bit)
- MacOS (10.11 and newer versions)
Download Logitech G502 Hero Software & Driver
Logitech G502 HERO software setup download and driver installation and take your gaming to the next level with it’s extensive and flexible buttons.
- Author: Logitech
|Logitech G502 Software (Windows)||Software Version: 2019.11.29288||Download|
|Logitech G502 Software (Windows)||Versi Software: 9.02.65||Download|
|Logitech G502 Software (Mac)||Software Version: 2019.11.29288||Download|
How to change Logitech G502 HERO DPI settings
Logitech G502 hero software offers 16000 DPI which is really efficient and impressive. To adjust DPI for the G502 hero gaming mouse, follow the below steps.
- Run the Logitech G Hub Software.
- Once installed, open it and click on Mouse icon.
- Choose a game profile.
- In the below section you will see the assignments button to see DPI settings.
- Adjust the DPI speed to your preferred one.
- All done..!
- If want to revert back to the default settings, simply click on restore default settings.
How to change logo color in the Logitech software g502?
Personlizing the colors is very easy. Just follow up few steps to set the color you love.
- Run the LGHub software.
- Click on the mouse icon.
- Choose the game profile.
- Now click on the Lightsync.
- Move over to the Logo and choose any color you want to set.
- Click on the Sync Lighting Zones to apply the changes.
- Bingo..!! You changed the colors.
How to connect G502 Mouse with it’s Wireless Receiver?
There’s various methods to connect mouse to the receiver. Check out the few of the mentioned methods for instant solution.
1. Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Just plug in the wireless receiver into your machine.
- Switch on the mouse and make sure it’s battery is charged.
- Press the Connect button beneath the mouse.
- Move the move and see it cursor moves on the screen.
2. Switching to the Default Pointer Settings from Setting
- Go to Start > Settings > Devices.
- Navigate to Mouse and Touchpad.
- Click on the Additional Mouse Settings in the right pane of the window.
- Click on the Use Default option under the Pointer Tab.
- Hit the Apply button to save the changes.
3. How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.
How to fix Logitech G502 Driver not working in Windows 10
If the Logitech G502 driver isn’t working properly on your windows 10 or facing any issue like device not recognized, updating driver or the device lagging problem, then this might solve your problem.
- Download a software named as IObit driver booster pro.
- Install software on your machine.
- Once it’s installed, run it. It will list all the outdated drivers and softwares installed on your PC.
- Find all the outdated drivers and update them.
- That’s all.
Let us know about your gaming experience with this Logitech G502 Hero gaming mouse and also feel free to query if you face any issue during the installation of Logitech G502 software and drivers.